Trinity United Church25 Bridge Street East Napanee Ontario | Sunday Worship @ 10:30 am Worship Services on YouTubeJoin Us!
Worshiping • Praying • Serving
We are a community of faith that gathers seeking to understand the heart and mind of God made known in Jesus Christ, in relationship to our personal lives, our community and our world. In response, we seek to practice a just and generous Christianity.
We strive to create a place of hospitality and welcome to anyone who chooses to walk with us on this journey.
Join us Sunday mornings at 10:30
for our in-person worship service
We respect your choice in regard to mask wearing.
Worship services are available on YouTube
News and updates on our Facebook Page
For God alone my soul waits in silence, for my hope is from God.
God alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
This week at Trinity …
May 29-June 4
- We are underway with Phase 2 of the ReGeneration Campaign. Read more about it here.
- Join us in the 50 Days of Faith Celebration. Read more about it here.
- Youth Group Campfire Series begins Monday, May 29 at 6:30pm at the home of Aaron & Jen Hiley. Permission Forms Required. Please contact Rebecca for more information.
- Canadian Fiddle Champion SCOTT WOODS & His Multi-Talented Band are coming to Trinity! A Family Friendly Show full of fiddling, country music, humour, and award-winning step dancing. Saturday June 10, 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $45.00 and are available from Marie’s Place 62 Dundas St. W. or Charlie King, 613-354-3539
- Have you joined our Facebook group? Click here to join! Feel free to invite your friends!
Our Mission & Vision
At Trinity United Church, our purpose is to worship God and to witness to God’s activities through Jesus Christ in this community and the world.
To this end, we commit ourselves:
- to provide human and physical resources to serve this congregation and the community effectively
- to provide Christian Education to promote spiritual development and discipleship for all ages
- to support with our gifts the work of Christ locally and throughout the world
- to preserve the best of our heritage and to offer it for the service of others in our changing society
- to respect the gift of God’s creation by working to heal, restore and maintain our environment